This post is keeping in mind my Tuesday and Thursday night students. These are some of the corrections and mistakes we have been discussing in class. Study the video and we will continue discussion and analysis of pointe work. As we keep developing and improving our technique, we head towards healthier bodies and injury prevention. Have a lovely week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creativity and Choreographic Collaboration
I studied extensively to become a dancer. I was a dance student for so long that I do not remember ever not being a dance student- I was a ...
-
This morning I had the fantastic opportunity to participate in a virtual class discussion as a student of the professional Master’s in art...
-
On Sunday we had a lovely class discussion at our Middlesex University London evening class. It was on the topic of finding one’s voice of...
-
This week I had the great privilege of becoming a graduate student of Middlesex University London, it is a professional MA in Dance Pedago...
-
Dancing with Danza Libre Today my classmates and I from the Masters in Dance (I am a MAPP candidate in Dance Pedagogy and Technique) ...
-
Mind Map : My Dance Journey My dance story begins when I was very young. My mother told me that as a child living in England my fa...
-
Researching is not an easy task. Especially when it is a topic that one becomes truly invested in and excited about. The idea of not de...
-
I studied extensively to become a dancer. I was a dance student for so long that I do not remember ever not being a dance student- I was a ...
-
I was extremely young when I manifested for the first time that I wanted to become a classical ballerina. I would dance for hours in all ...
-
As I read through the blogs of my classmates in the MAPP Dance programme of Middlesex University of London, I read about their own process t...
-
This is the beginning of the end of my studies at Middlesex University London, as a student of the master’s in Dance Technique Pedagogy. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment